Tuesday, October 24, 2006




I am Robb Schaller, a hairstylist specializing in men's haircuts and color. I have worked in the Cow Hollow neighborhood of San Francisco since 1974. For nineteen years, I owned and managed Cow Hollow Cutters..and Colors on Greenwich Street, near Baker. My lease at that location expired on November 1, 2006, and I began an independent concession as "Robb Schaller, Hairstylist" at The Union Gent, 1957B Union Street, between Laguna and Buchanan Streets, right across from Perry's. The Union Gent actually faces into a little alley called Charleton Court, just a few steps in from Union Street. I hope all of my regular customers (and new customers, too!) will follow me to this convenient, friendly and bright new space.

I am available for appointments at The Union Gent Tuesdays-Fridays from 2PM-7PM and 9AM-2PM Saturdays. There is two-hour metered parking on Union Street, and there is a parking garage at the Wells Fargo Bank on Union at Laguna ($6.00 per hour).

My direct line is 415.563.6140 and I am also available for appointments by email at cowhollowcutters@mindspring.com.

3 Comments:

Blogger yunk44 said...

I am Chuck Tumminia, one of the owners of the UnionGent Haircutters , my business partner Frank Archini and I have owned our shop for 32 years. We want to welcome Robb, his talents , and his all clientel and friends to enjoy our shop.
Chuck

11:51 PM  
Blogger Cow Hollow Cutters...and Colors said...

Thank you, Chuck! It's a pleasure to part of The Union Gent team.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the website... Can't wait to see what's new on the art wall. See you soon... It is about that time.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home