Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The Union Gent is A Great Place to Get a Haircut--and a GREAT Place to Work

I have now been working at the Union Gent for almost four years, and I look forward to going to work every day, because it is such a positive environment. It makes me so happy to be working with the most professional people in this field, who genuinely love their work and their customers the way that I have over the years. I feel like I have found a home for my work that is even more fulfilling than the years that I operated Cow Hollow Cutters.

Recently a long-time Union Gent customer wrote a love letter about the place on the business' Yelp.com page:

18 reviews for Union Gent Haircutters
Sort by: Yelp Sort | Date | Rating | Useful | Funny | Cool | Total Votes | Friends' | Elites'
All Reviews



howard s.
San Francisco, CA

5/31/2010
I have had the pleasure...no honor.. of visiting Union Gent every 3 weeks for the past 20 years. I don't visit my natural family that often. If I'm having a bad day, or even a good day that i wish to share with someone(s) of substance, this is the place to be. Always listen, make you feel like you are the only one in the shop that matters...and that's saying something as you are never the only one in this shop. Chuck, who is presently my haircutter, awards me with a great haircut ...all the time. And trust me, i am no easy cut... tough hair, never holding my head still...never matters to Chuck (if it does, he 's never said so). Of greater import, is the transition Chuck afforded me when, about a year ago my regular Union Gent haircutter, Frank, relocated to heaven. A sad day, but like everything else in the UG shop handled with the utmost of respect. If you are on the fence about where to go for a haiurcut, or new in town, or fed up with your present cutter, treat yourself...Union Gent will not disappoint. Chuck, Pat et al they're like family. And great haircutters...always.


Reading that really made me proud to be associated with The Union Gent and all the wonderful friends I have made there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home